Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Various Artists-Hit Parade Of Bluegrass Stars


Hit Parade Of Bluegrass Stars
Various Artists
Starday SLP 343
1965

I Know You're Married, But I Love You Still (Don Reno & Red Smiley)
The Room Over Mine (Hylo Brown)
Ain't Gonna Work Tomorrow (Country Gentlemen, The)
 My Home In Caroline (Jimmie Skinner)
Made Up My Mind (Red Allen)
Bed On The Floor (Bill Clifton)
Doin' My Time (Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs)
Bending The Strings (Allen Shelton)
I'll Still Write Your Name In The Sand (Mac Wiseman)
I'll Love Nobody But You (Jim & Jesse)
Listen To Your Radio (Carl Story)
White Lightning Nr. 2 (Stoneman Family, The)
Brown's Ferry Blues (Benny Martin)
Lost In This World (Lonesome Pine Fiddlers, The)
Don't Go Out Tonight (Stanley Brothers, The)
Fire On The Strings (Joe Maphis)

No comments:

Post a Comment